- To provide economical & nutritious meals to SCAF Members and their guests.
- To operate the Thrift Store. Proceeds will go towards supporting the Senior Dining Hall.
- To encourage & provide social & educational activities for
- To consider & help (where possible) the medical, financial, and legal - needs of the senior population of our community.
- To help (where possible) all people of our community in an emergency situation (ie: clothing, blankets, furniture, appliances.)
To provide a social gathering place for the elderly in our community to socialize and receive well balanced meals in our Dining Hall and Meals On Wheels Program.
Bingo - 3rd Thursday each month, 1:00 PM in the Senior Center Dining Room beginning May 20th, 2021.
Fitness class - Every Tuesday & Thursday at 9:00 AM in Cultural Hall (except 1st Tuesday of month)
1 hour interval class
Bring mat & water
Uses weights & stretch bands (we have some or you can bring your own)